These were an opportunity for CLTs to learn about each other and how they are working, catch up on projects, and discuss common challenges.
The first session in May discussed governance and membership topics:
• How organisations are organised, eg working groups, policies, AGMs, board,
• Approaches to membership building, alliances, and the role of members
• Why people are working with CLTs, and what was unique about each organisaiton?
The second session in June considered:
• How sites were found and decided upon
• How councils (or other landowners) were convinced
• How tenure mixes and target resident groups were agreed
• How robust decision making and clarity over responsibilities and risks were ensured
• Development partnerships, landlord partnerships, and allocations