CLH Advice and Feasibility Fund
- Initial Advice Sessions, available free, can help signpost you to information, explore different routes, and connect you to other groups, funders, councils, housing associations, etc. We’re here to help groups get access to funding and schemes ‘over the line’. Get in touch to book one.
- Accredited CLH Adviser time, paid for by the hub, to guide, mentor, and support groups at an early stage, thinking through the implications of various legal structures, housing development, delivery and management.
- CLH London Feasibility Fund to commission business planning, financial advice, development appraisals, basic site capacity and due diligence work, or provide formal professional legal advice or cover incorporation costs.
Complete the application form by Monday 1st October in time for the next application review point.
Supporting boroughs, developers, and HAs
We also support boroughs, landowners, planners, funders, developers, and HAs create opportunities for communities who want to build homes.
Get in touch to discuss how we can help.
- CPD training for Borough officers to adopt good practice approaches from practitioners, as well as a library of resources
- Practical support and advice on creating opportunities for community-led housing, which fit your strategy and achieve your objectives. Including; how to make land available, funding criteria, and planning policy