our support to CLH groups
- Initial Advice Sessions, available free, can help signpost you to information, explore different routes, and connect you to other groups, funders, councils, housing associations, etc. We’re here to help groups get access to funding and schemes ‘over the line’. Get in touch to book one.
- Accredited CLH Adviser time, paid for by the hub, to guide, mentor, and support groups at an early stage, thinking through the implications of various legal structures, housing development, delivery and management.
- CLH London Feasibility Fund to commission business planning, financial advice, development appraisals, basic site capacity and due diligence work, or provide formal professional legal advice or cover incorporation costs, which is recoverable if there is a start on site.
Complete the application form by Monday 26 November in time for the next application review point.
our support to boroughs, developers, and HAs
- Practical support and advice on creating opportunities for community-led housing, which fit your strategy and achieve your objectives. Including best practice in making land available, funding criteria, and planning policy. Get in touch to discuss how we can help.
- CPD training for borough officers to adopt good practice approaches and apply the library of resources.