- This event has passed.
Homes and Neighbourhoods for All – Urbanism and Affordable Housing in the UK
Wed 12th February 2020 £40
1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This event will explore a range of local authority and community-led affordable housing models from London and beyond. Through a combination of presentations and panel discussions we will discuss how the delivery of affordable homes and neighbourhoods is responding to the ever changing UK policy and funding context.
This event is hosted at Karakusevic Carson Architects at their studio in Bermondsey, London.
Confirmed speakers include
- Brendan Sarsfield, CEO, The Peabody Group
- Paul Hackett, CEO, Optivo
- Stephen Hill, Chair, UK Cohousing Network and Trustee, National Community Land Trust Network
- John Clephan, Director, Sheffield Housing Company
- Zohra Chiheb, Regeneration Manager, LB Croydon
- Calum Green, Director, London CLT
- Jim Hudson, Researcher, LSE
- Sib Trigg, Architect, People’s Empowerment Alliance of Custom House
- Janet Sutherland, Director, AoU
- Biljana Savic, Director, AoU