The London Community-Led Housing (CLH) Hub is a collaborative project which will naturally evolve to meet the changing needs of the sector. It is important that the project plan allows for this evolution whilst also having demonstrable impact.
Our key measures of success for the Hub include:
- A significant increase in CLH starts in London.
- Demonstrable increase in access to land/funding for CLH projects.
- Positive feedback from key stakeholders about the hub as a resource.
- Impact of the community leadership programme.
- Wider public awareness and support for community-led schemes.
- Shared learning leading to faster, cheaper and more reliable delivery.
- The Hub becoming a permanent, self-financing resource for London.